sits

Women Online

Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Pink and Green Cuddles

'Morning my darlins!!!

I just had to post the latest on the Pink and Green granny blanket.

It was a hit!!! Baby Ireland loved it. Even though this little one has a thing for shawls, she took to this blanket rather well.  I have crocheted two shawls for my daughter and  any time Ireland gets a hold of one she wants to be wrapped and cuddled, and it doesn't matter if it is 95 degrees outside, she can't help herself.

So here are a few pictures of my beautiful granddaughter with her blankie;



Lovely baby Ireland and her blankie.



she posed like a true model!!  I had a hard time choosing which photos to post, they are all so darn cute!!! 






And finally, baby and mama, My beautiful daughter and Ireland, her youngest.  :0)


Bye for now, have a great rest of your day, and an awesome weekend!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Felicitaciones por tu hermosa manta de grannys!!
    Feliz weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my girl! Thanks for the blanket! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracias Lore!!!!

    Your plepum Katerina. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ¡Qué linda manta!

    Your granddaughter looks very happy :)

    Cariños.

    ReplyDelete