sits

Women Online

Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

:: Told ya I'd be back ::


Good morning! And a happy hump day to all.  :)
So trying to get my crochet groove back has not been easy. But I think I'm almost there, as I mentioned in my last post I want to share with you a few of the projects that I've recently worked on.
I made this cute little skirt for my grandaughter Ireland. She saw one that I made for myself and of course, being the fashion diva that she is, immediately asked for her own. And of course I was more than happy to oblige.
This is 100% cotton yarn that I purchased a few years back on our trip to Chile. It's very soft and oh so nice to work with. I added a little vent to the back for added ease in walking/running.

This is the skirt I made for myself,  it is a totally different stitch pattern but I don't think little miss is too picky.
I like how mine turned out it is so swingy and feminine.  
The pattern for my skirt is from the July/August 2009 Crochet Today magazine.  I tweaked it a bit to customize it for my own fit. 
Can't wait till summer is in full swing to wear it with flip flops and a cute linen top.
Well my friends I guess this is it for now. I hope everyone has a great rest of the day.  XOXO. <3

Note: pattern for little girls skirt is from christinassunshineheaven.com

6 comments:

  1. So nice little skirt and your skirt is beautiful!!!
    Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's so nice of you to stop by. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh!Love them both! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sarah, I had fun working on these especially the little one. Can't wait to see it on her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic, very nice. I love Navy blue! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. คาสิโน Slots lost games or slots lost this way are excellent with a new.

    Slots lost and other computer gambling games, more than 500 roster of sites with the service of the veteran. คาสิโน We are directly represented by the Cambodian regulations. The quality service comes together with a team of veterans, offers suggestions, suggestions and answers to all customer questions, not just 24 hours a day.
    คาสิโน We are very well equipped to provide services to all. Over the past 12 years, it has been the consolation of internet gamblers across South East Asia that slots lost games or slots lost this way are excellent with a novelty. There are a number of paylines to choose from. All 30 paylines and you will not be able to spin and be excited together. The images will appear and give you extra money. Just do not lose it. And observe the code we made so well. The only prize money will be yours.
    However, all of our team members will be able to come to the game to play slot games lost. We do not have any cost to experience before the actual field คาสิโนออนไลน์ สล็อต.

    ReplyDelete