sits

Women Online

Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Granny Mania

Good morning everyone!!!

About two weeks ago I was browsing through some of my favorite blogs and noticed how some of the ladies have postings on different projects with granny squares.
So I was inspired to start grannying, (is that a legitimate english word?). 

Well, Jacquie of BunnyMummy-Jacquie.blogspot.com is crocheting a beautiful multi colored granny blanket.
And Lucy of Attic25.typepad.com has some very nice kitchen stool covers on one of her posts.

So, I was inspired, and this is what I have come up with so far,
 I still have a few ends to weave in, but I love how they turned out.

I am still working on the blanket so, when it is finished I will post pics.  I have not done grannies in a while, but it's always good to go back to the beginning.

Well, This is it for now,  have a great rest of your day, and enjoy the summer while it"s still here!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mom!!! This is the only place where I found to post something....anyway, I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday. Your the best and most beautiful -- year old mom anyone's ever had! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! "The most beautiful daughter in the world"!!!

    ReplyDelete