sits

Women Online

Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

:: Fun Crochet ::

Hello Ladies,

Wow! We're getting closer to the weekend, and I must say that it is already spring out here in Southern Cali. Everything is blooming, especially my wisteria. Yesterday I sat under my trellis and enjoyed the sweet aroma of the blooms. I crocheted to my hearts delight. :)

This morning I decided to make something fun, so, inspired by my darling, sweet, barefoot, beach jogging daughter, I made a surfer chick beanie.
Whaddaya think, cute, huh?

With no one else to model it, well, you guessed it, cest moi!!!! (eek!!! No make up!!!!)

Well, my dears, I will go out of doors now to enjoy the rest of this beautiful 78 degree spring day.

Ciao!!! Hugs/abrazos !!!!!

10 comments:

  1. Thank you Sarah !!!

    Have a fantastic weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Te pasaste Anna! And it is so delicate! I wish I could do something like that!
    xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very pretty. I want to try making something like this too even though it's spring already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Lory,
    Sorry it has taken so long for me to post comments. I have really had issues with my blog, I hope it works this time via my iPhone.

    I'm waiting for my son, the computer wiz to come over, maybe he can fix it.

    Regarding the hat, thank you so much. But really, it is so easy. I made it in less then an hour, and it's made out of pure cotton yarn, so it's practically season less.
    You should give it a try, easy peasy.

    Take care queridita, :$

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Olga, you know that with cotton yarn, you can wear this year round here in Cali.

    Ciao. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Anna, Sean is much better... we did have a hard week though. :s
    Anna, is it about time to change this picture and put something new! jajaja ;P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lory,
    I'm so glad Sean is doing better. I know how hard it can be on moms when our little ones get sick.

    To tell you the truth, I've been on a blogging slump lately. Even though I've been working on a few things, I've had, what is it called? Flojera? :-/. It doesn't help that my Internet system he's been acting up quite a bit lately.
    Anyway, I've a few things I'm going to share by weeks end.

    Thanks for stopping by. Take care. :)

    ReplyDelete