sits

Women Online

Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pretty Potholder

Good morning my darlins!!!

I know I know, be responsible!!! Do the things that need doing, stay away from frivolous projects.
I couldn't stand it!!! That vintage Potholder pattern jumped out at me every time I looked through the patterns which I have stored in my iPhone. Then after seeing the beautiful pillows that some of the other ladies have posted on their blogs with the same pattern, well, I just had to practice by making the Potholder first.

So now that I know how easy it is to make this gorgeous fou fou pattern, next I will make a big poufy, girly cushion.

But for now I hope I can impress my ever-so-crafty mom with some of my handiwork when she arrives next week.

Bye for now, have a great rest of your day!!!! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment